Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jamming To...

goodmus2

Jennifer Lopez: Love? - Surprisingly this album has a lot of good songs and it's about time. I'm in love with I'm Into You (ft. Lil Wayne), What Is Love, On The Floor and Hypnotico. They're all practically good club bangers. What do you think?

Lady Gaga: Born This Way - The music on this album is incredibly different from all the other music Gaga has done in the past. I can't stop listening to Government Hooker, Electric Chapel, Bad Kids, Schiebe, and You & I. At first listen, you really don't know what the hell she's talking about or why the music sounds the way it does, but eventually it grows on you.. well as least it did to me. It's worth listening to, her lyrics are obviously not objective, so it's worth trying to figure to what she's trying to say.
goodmus1

Ellie Goulding: Lights - After Coachella and seeing her on my campus, her album has been on repeat, non-stop. The Writer has definitely been my jam lately..

Hurts: Happiness - Seeing them perform at Coachella was awesome. So dedicated I had to download their album as soon as I got back home. I love Wonderful Life, Stay and Blood, Tears & Gold.
goodmus3

The Lonely Island: Turtleneck & Checks - Ummm it's practically the most hilarious album I have. The Creep ft. Nicki Minaj is hands down my favorite song on the album, but I could be biased because I love the Minajesty.

The Boxer Rebellion: Union - First heard them as I was watching Going the Distance with Justin Long and Drew Barrymore and I LOVED them. They're kind of like a more alternative/indie version of Coldplay. So if you like Chris Martin as much as I do, I suggest listening to their old album, Union.

No comments:

Post a Comment