Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Alexander Skarsgard for GQ June 2011

AlexGQJune

Just in time for True Blood season 4, Vampire Eric is heating up America with his delicious cover and spread in GQ's June issue. I'm sure I'm not the only one having True Blood withdrawals, so I'm happy I'm beginning to get refreshed. Some of the excerpts from Alexander's interview with the men's fashion publication include:

Love-scenes with Sookie Stackhouse:

“It’s really clear to Steve and to everybody else what the deal is—which is that Anna is like a sister to me… Those love scenes take quite a bit of acting, actually. A lot of acting.”

Joining the military:

“It was my way of going off into the unknown. I didn’t want to just be somebody’s son.”

alexanderskgq2

On his father, actor Stellan Skarsgård:

“I don’t think I came to acting to compete with my father. But, you know, he wasn’t around as much as normal dads, and seeing his passion…Maybe it was a way to get his attention… I mean, if anything, we’re trying to take care of him. He’s over the hill.”

LA versus Sweden:

“You walk into the coffee shop, and the girl asks how your day is. When I first moved here, I loved that. I know it’s shallow and superficial and she doesn’t give a fuck about my day, but I still like it. It’s difficult to get to know a Swede. But once you do, you’re in."
alexanderskgq1 alexanderskgq3


Photos from JustJared & Perez.

No comments:

Post a Comment