Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Khloe Kardashian for ELLE Mag & The Coveteur

kkcov1
I love a good Coveteur collaboration and I thought it was so funny, because I told Monica (The K-Dash sister's stylist) to do a blog entry on her blog about their closet's and viola, the Coveteur was already at it! I'm sure any woman who has an incredible shoe (better yet, stiletto) fetish/addiction is dying over how many Louboutins Khloe has. (That photo below of the sneakers are OBVI Lamars, but I love how she snuck in a pair of Louboutin sneakers in there)

“I love all of my shoes! It is a must to have them color coordinated, and to be able to see each and every one of them. I know exactly where each one lives and I can tell if one has even been moved! It definitely helps to put one shoe facing front, and the other to the back. It saves space, but it is also nice to be able to see the back-side of the shoe. I am an organization freak!”
kkcov2 kkcov3 kkcov4


For more, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment