Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coachella: Style & Celebs

coachs2
Although I promised myself I wouldn't do Coachella ever again after Saturday's 96 degrees in Indio, I quickly changed my mind on the last night of the festivity. Spending my 23rd birthday at Coachella was definitely an incredible experience despite the heat and me getting so hammered I lost my phone. With that said, the music was great, the fashion was both chic and interesting (to say the least), and the celeb sight seeing was awesome. From David Hasselhoff at Yelle, Amber Rose at Wiz Khalifa, Camilla Belle, and more, the weekend was awesome and I can't wait to do it again next year! I will add pictures from my personal camera soon, but for now, enjoy these celebs/style photos! So bummed I didn't get to see Penn Badgley, the Hilton sisters, Kate Bosworth (along with beau, Alexander Skarsgard), Nicole Ritchie, and Alexa Chung!
coachs3 coachs1 coachs4

No comments:

Post a Comment