Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cristobal Balenciaga for De Young Museum San Francisco

voguebalcencia2
I practically fell in love with the De Young Museum in San Francisco after I attend the Monsieur Yves Saint Laurent exhibit 3 years ago. In fact, I believe I blogged about that experience during my first year at viviid... memories. Anywho, I was so so so bummed that I missed the opening event this past week. With such a star-studded event, I'm sure many didn't get the memo that Vogue editrix herself, Anna Wintour along with her European Editor-At-Large, Hamish Bowles would be attending as well as celebs like Orlando Bloom (with fiancee Miranda Kerr), Gwenie Paltrow, Mia Wasikowska, and Rodarte designers Kate & Laura Mulleavy. The new fashion exhibit showcases Balenciaga throughout the years and is available to the public from March 26 - July 4th. Best believe that I WILL make it out to the city post graduation to visit the wonderful exhibit.

For more info, click here.
voguebalencia4 voguebalencia5 voguebalencia3 Vogue-Balenciaga-Gala-40_163057869142.jpg_carousel_parties

No comments:

Post a Comment