Friday, November 19, 2010

First day at Saks 5th.

I forgot how much I disliked training, especially when you have to do it on a computer. Although I was on the computer the whole day today and will probably be on it until Sunday, it was not so bad. I officially got my associates number and my Saks pin! While I was getting my business casual outfit ready for today's training, I thought about how much my closet lacked suits! I am in desperate need of a black, navy, grey, grey wool, and khaki suit! Suits are so dang expensive, hopefully I can find some good ones at TopMan or Zara. God know's I can't afford our Dolce & Gabbana or Armani. Overall, my first day went well and I am excited to continue working there.

On a side note, I'm not too sure if I can still go home for Thanksgiving since I will have to work. My HR manager said they don't recommend that employees go on vacation during this time, so hopefully my supervisor will say otherwise. *cross your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment