Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wei & DJ for Flare Magazine

circ1
PRINTS GALORE!!! Lately, I've been purchasing a lot of pieces with prints and pops of color for my wardrobe and unfortunately, I haven't found any time to really experiment with them, which is such a shame! I really need to mend what's left of my social life so I can get myself to actually cut the tags off and give my new girls a spin... Showcasing some of the best prints of the Spring season, Wei & DJ don looks from Altuzarra, Burberry Prorsum, Alexander Wang, Celine, Prada, Jill Sander, Stella McCartney and many many more for an editorial with Flare. I love the ombre colored hair, but I love the posing in these shots even more! LINES LINES LINES! It's all about the lines models produce; I love an active model and one that can really emphasize not only the clothes, but their bodies as well. WORK!
circus1 circ2 circ3 circus5 circ4



Photos from Fashion Gone Rogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment