Monday, March 19, 2012

At Home with Joséphine Gintzburger

3josephineinteriordesign
With my move across the nation coming soon, I can't help but research and collect images of some awesome interior designing. Fashion veteran and recent interior design entrepreneur, Joséphine Gintzburger has one uber stylish house in Paris, France. Her space has all the elements I aspire to have in my future home, classically chic, roomy, unique, and filled with personality. Again, it's all about the POC, Pop of Color and I love how she really emphasizes that in her kitchen. The furniture from her bed, sofas, dinning room table, desk, and chairs are so yummy. How amazing is that magenta rose chair of hers?! I also enjoyed her play on print whether it was her wall art, the tiles on the floor, or her amazing wall paper. DROOLS.
5josephineinteriordesign 9josephineinteriordesign josephineint2 19josephineinteriordesign 15josephineinteriordesign 17josephineinteriordesign 27josephineinteriordesign josephineint1 26josephineinteriordesign



Photos from Desire to Inspire.

1 comment: