Monday, March 12, 2012

The Coveteur: The Hilfigers

Tommy_Hilfiger-011-full
I was obsessed with Tommy's pijama pant collection last fall season, but I'm even more obsessed with his home. From his original Andy Warhol's of the great Elizabeth Taylor and Mickey Mouse to his incredible collection of old Hollywood photos from Marilyn Monroe, Truman Capote, and Frank Sinatra; Dee and Tommy Hilfiger have an eclectically original and eye opening collection of wall art. I'm extremely organized when it comes to my closet, so I was surprised to see how proper and uniform Tommy's closet was, but then again could you expect anything less from the all American designer? I also loved Tommy's Stubbs and Wooten and I have yet to invest in my own pair. I think they're such a classic shoe, but S&W make such fun pairs that you can practically wear them with denim! His wife Dee looks like she also loved his pijama pants, I mean they are comfy high fashion pants! Who doesn't want them?!
Tommy_Hilfiger-007-full Tommy_Hilfiger-006-full Tommy_Hilfiger-002-full hillfighome1 Tommy_Hilfiger-013-full Tommy_Hilfiger-028-full



Photos from The Coveteur.

No comments:

Post a Comment