Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chanel FW 12: Details

chandeetf121
Karl Lagerfeld presented his FW 12 collection for the house of CHANEL yesterday and now that I'm the CHANEL Brand Ambassador (no relation to Poppy, Jen, Caroline, or Leigh), I couldn't help but adore the collections accessories. For the FW 12 season, Karl took crystal as inspiration and literally emphasized it in the jewelry, shoes, and bags. Somebody stop me from drooling over the shoes, clutches, and cuffs!! Since Karl's introduction of the Boy Chanel handbags in his FW 11 collection, I have been OBSESSED. So much in fact, that I've sold four to a few of my clients, because I love them that much! They're modern, chic, and a bit androgynous. This season's take on the Boy Chanel handbags are incredible with velvety jeweled tones. Clearly I am more in love with the accessories than the actual RTW, but can ya blame me?!
chandeetf122 chandeetf123 chandeetf124 chandeetf125 chandeetf126 chandeetf127 chandeet8 chandeetf129



Photos from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment