Monday, February 27, 2012

Currently Jamming To...


The Head & The Heart - Down In The Valley // They're on my list for Coachella this year and I CANNOT wait to see them perform live. This song is just too too good.


Madonna - Girls Gone Wild // UMMM L-U-V MADONNA! Like any gay man, I am beyond excited to be hearing new material from the Queen of pop. Her album seems like it's going to be a strong one if she's continuing to release upbeat club bangers like she is with Give Me All Your Luvin and GGW.


A$ap Rocky - Palace // Another one I'm looking forward to seeing at this year's Coachella. Down right dirty and down right hood good. Get Lit has also been on repeat, but Palace is my ultimate fav off this rookie's new album, Live Love A$ap.


Santigold - Disparate Youth // I cannot help but dance to her single, Big Mouth, but her recent toned down Disparate Youth release has me playing it on repeat for the past few days. Up beat, but not overwhelmingly infectious. I cannot wait to get my hands on her next album, Master of My Make-Believe out later this year.


Jamie Woon - Street // I seriously heard this song playing at work and I instantly shazammed it. I think it dark and sexy and kind of reminds me of sultry 90's music. I'm obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment