Monday, November 14, 2011

Rihanna: Talk That Talk

AllCDCovers_rihanna_talk_that_talk_2011_retail_cd-front
Rihanna‘s sixth studio album “Talk That Talk” made its rounds on the Web recently and with the album just a little over a week away from its release date, the results are nothing short of fabulous and classic Rihanna. After giving the album a couple of listens, I can already tell its one of my favorite albums by her. I enjoy how she consistently changes the moods and styles of her records. Always very distinct and strong. It's definitely different especially with producers like Hit Boy, Stargate, and Dr. Luke behind the album. The following are my favs. Enjoy!


Rihanna - Talk That Talk Ft. Jay-Z: By far my favorite track of the album. Who doesn't love the rock in the building?


Rihanna - Roc Me Out: This song just makes me want to dance, plain and simple.


Rihanna - We All Want Love: YES WE DO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment