Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Music: Currently Jamming To...


Maverick Sabre - Let Me Go: If you love Amy Winehouse, you'll fall in love with her male counterpart, Maverick Sabre. That voice, that beat...


The Ting Tings - Hang It Up: They're back and I definitely have a feeling they may be appearing at next year's Coachella. After a few listens, I really enjoy how upbeat and slightly in your face this song is. I also love the video. Winter is slowly approaching, but this songs makes me yearn for summer.


Lana Del Rey - Video Games: I found about this hidden gem through my good friend, Danny and I am absolutely in love with her. She looks dynamite, but her vocals make it easy to be enamored. Her show in LA at the Troubadour sold out in less than an hour, which upset my friends and I. I hope I get to see this chic sometime, Coachella 2012?


The Cab - I Want It Bad: I've never really listened to The Cab, but this song has been on repeat for the past few days. I love a good romantic/movie type song.


Coldplay ft. Rhianna - Princess of China: Never would I have imagined this collaboration, but it actually works. This song is alright, but after listening to it a few times and Paradise, I'm really excited for their new album, Mylo Xyloto.

No comments:

Post a Comment