Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lily Donaldson for Vogue Spain May 2012

lily-donaldson1
Lily has been in the game ever since the debut of some of my favs including Coco Rocha , Sasha Pivovarova, and Jessica Stam; remember their Vogue May 2007 cover together? I'm not a huge fan of Lily's, but I do think she looks rather stunning in this editorial she did with Vogue Spain in which she depicts a mermaid in several looks from Chanel, Givenchy, Ralph Lauren, Marchesa, and more. I'm a sucker for a high fashion editorial with a story, (usually conjured by the great Grace Coddington). The image of her in the Marchesa number is absolutely beautiful and probably the best I've seen of Lily. Great editorial overall.
lily-donaldson5 lildondald1 lily-donaldson2 lily-donaldson4 lily-donaldson6 lily-donaldson7 lily-donaldson10 lily-donaldson9



Photos from Fashion Gone Rogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment