Friday, May 11, 2012

Daria Strokous for Chanel Paris-Bombay Pre-Fall 2012


Daria-Strokous-Chanel-Paris-Bombay-01
We're slowly starting to transition into pre-fall at my CHANEL boutique, and so far I am blown away with what I am receiving. From golds, bronzes, and burgundy, to the exquisite detail of our bags et bijous, I am in awe. In my opinion, CHANEL's pre-fall season is one of the best of the year. Karl always manages to create a collection so extravagantly warm, chic, and elegant that it's irresistibly inspirational and lust worthy. For CHANEL's PF 12 season, Karl took to India for inspiration, specifically Bombay, and clearly created magic that was all CHANEL. I'm so DIGGIN the dreads, barrettes, hand jewels, henna tattooed inspired clutches, and the clothes....
Daria-Strokous-Chanel-Paris-Bombay-02 Daria-Strokous-Chanel-Paris-Bombay-03



Photos from Design Scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment