Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lady Gaga x Polaroid Grey Label

polidigi

I WANT I WANT I WANT!! This new Instant Digital Polaroid by Lady Gaga is amazeballs. A digital camera and prints instantly? Say no more. The GL30 Instant Digital Camera is a great uptake on it's classic version, and with the ability to change the filters and add borders, everyone can practically personalize each photo! I wonder how much this baby goes for. Birthday present for myself? I think so.
poliglasses

These GL20 Camera Glasses are also pretty nifty. These glasses are have a built in camera and can display the images on the glasses' LCD screens for others to see, while users can instantly capture photos using the glasses. Lady Gaga is a great ambassador/collaborator for Polaroid because she has the ability to fuse technology and fashion together (think about her collaboration with Dr. Dre's Beats headphones!). The camera classes are available later this year and the price is TBD.

1 comment:

  1. I was eyeing this too! OMG, like i NEED another gadget. LOL. Can you imagine wearing those glasses as I give birth?! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete