Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jamming To...

album3


Adele 21/ This whole album has been on repeat for the past 48 hours and I haven't gotten sick of it yet. I'm in love with Set Fire To The Rain, Turning Tables, Take It All, He Won't Go, and Rumour Has It. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Ellie Goulding/ First heard about her through my friend Jamal and I can't get enough. Especially this one song called Under The Sheets (Chiddy Bang Remix). But her album is great nonetheless and I can't wait to see her at Coachella!!

album2


Yelle/ Even though I can't really understand what she's saying in 80% of her songs, I still love the beats. Who doesn't love French pop/techno?

Mumford and Sons/ Never really knew who they were until I came home and my sister couldn't stop blabbing on about them. From then, they've also been on repeat. I love how mellow, soft, and whimsical they are. I think Timeshel, Dustbowl Dance, Sigh No More, and Little Lion Man. Great album, highly recommend.

album1


The Black Keys/ One band I'm definitely looking forward to seeing at Coachella. If you couldn't tell already, this is kind of a giant Coachella album listening play list I've made for myself in order to prep for all the excitement in April! But yes, I cannot wait to see the Black Keys! I mean, who doesn't love TIghten Up?!

Robyn/ I've listened to her for a long time now and she's definitely a person I'd like to see live. I think her acoustic versions of her song are incredible. Indestructible, Hang with Me, Dancing On My Own, You Should Have Known Better, and Criminal Intent are the best of both part one and two of Body Talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment