Sunday, May 2, 2010

Whitney Port, Roxy Olin, Olivia Palermo & Erin Kaplan for The City

erin-olivia-roxy-whitney-IMG_2828-FINAL erin22 erin11

Although I have been seeing constant publicity for the awful show, The Hills, I didn't see any publicity for it's more fashionable and cut throat counterpart, The City. I'm glad to see Whitney and the girls back. This show is definitely a guilty pleasure and I absolutely love Erin's witty attitude, Olivia's style, and seeing Whitney just evolve from what she was on The Hills. Roxy is just being Roxy, so she doesn't bother me much. Plus now that Kell on Earth is dunzo, I still get my doses of Kelly. Seeing her on the first episode of the second season was really nice, especially when she cried. I love that woman too much...I need her book stat. We'll see what season two has in store, looks like more fashion & drama and less boys. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment