Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Chapter: DIANI Internship

diani

As life quickly unfolds, it was only a matter of time that I begin a new chapter in my life and I am finally proud to say it is an opportunity in the fashion industry. I was lucky enough to be accepted for an internship at Caroline Diani's boutique in downtown Santa Barbara called DIANI. It is a high fashion, eclectic mix of California meets Parisian chic boutique and I am super excited to be working with brands like Diane Von Furstenberg, Mary Kate and Ashley's Elizabeth & James, Chloe, LnA, Cynthia Vincent, Pleasure Doing Business, and the amazing Isabel Marant! I can not wait to see what this internship has in store for me, but I am truly grateful for this opporunity and will go into it whole heartedly. Fashion world, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment