Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Wow, with a 8am to 630pm Mon - Fri schedule, it's hard to find some time to yourself. It's only been a week with my new internship, but surprisingly it isn't affecting me. In fact, I'm enjoying being busy everyday and constantly having something to do. With my constant yearning to be ahead, it's challenged me a bit, but let's see if I can make it work this quarter. I have a lot ahead of me, so don't be upset if you rarely see posts this month or next month. =/ But we'll see what happens.

My internship at DIANI is everything and more than I expected. I'm constantly doing something whether it's steaming clothes, unpacking shipment/returns, answering the phones, creating advertisements for our mailing lists, styling shoots for promos, designing blog posts, managing our FB fan page, and more. The girls are also extremely awesome. Although I have a few weeks till Paris, I am super excited to come back for the fall. Especially when all the Isabel Marant Fall 2010 comes rolling through our doors! Not to mention DVF, our DVF Spring 2010 is I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E.

CBS is also going well. Akilah just asked me if I wanted to continue interning for her remotely next fall and it is something I am considering. How amazing would it be to intern for one the biggest broadcasting corporations in the world? I'm sure 2 years of experience there will only help me in terms of my career. But we'll see, it is still something I am contemplating.

No comments:

Post a Comment