Thursday, April 1, 2010

Quick Update

Time is moving by so fast! Sorry for the lack of blogging, I've either been busy, too tired to blog or hungover. It's the first week of spring quarter and I can already tell that this quarter is going to be a difficult and quite strenuous quarter despite all the festivities this spring such as floatopia and extravaganza. Either way, I'm ready so bring it!

Quick recap of my spring break:

Monday - Went to the city to do some retail therapy with Nikko, Anna and Brandon. Was trying to find these mocha latte AA shorts, but they didn't have them. They also didn't have my salt and pepper hoodie, which made me upset. I was mainly going to the city for items I needed like those shorts, but opted for a little shopping at MMJ. MMJ never seems to fail me, so I bought a few items there. I also turned in my housing options for Paris to the office on Market. I hope I get to live with a family while I'm there!
Tuesday - Can't remember.
Wednesday - Came into CBS in the city and worked. It was great to be back at the station and see familiar faces. Working at the station totally beats working back here in SB. My friend Sarah from school got to shadow me, which was pretty fun. We ended up doing some work in China town for Asian Week. It was definitely different, but definitely an experience and the staff such as Tomiko & Angela were incredibly kind. Who knew that I would be doing work in China town?
Thursday - Relaxed and ended up going to a dive bar Sophia & Anna knew of called Spanky's in Castro Valley. Little did I know it was going to turn into a high school reunion! I was super stocked to see my Storms, I've missed her sooooo much! Also ran into some other hs friends, but not that worthy to blog about. All in all, it was fun, we ended the night meeting up with Rina and Kristine at La Pinata. And La Pinata never fails me as well.
Friday - Had a very busy day in the city. I worked again at the station and immediately set up for our taping of Bay Sunday. It was great to PA for my boss' show again. I can't remember what else I did, but I do remember being extremely tired at the end of the day.
Saturday - The cousins, a few friends of mine and I head over to Palo Alto to go sake bombing at Miyakis. It was super fun! It was my first time going all out with saki bombing. We then decide to go over to Rudy's, but end up leaving Krystle, Grego, & Kristine to head over to the city with Jamal, Vince, & Sophia. Anna meets up with us in the city. The Castro was super fun! Got to meet my lovely Danny! =) The night was filled with drunkiness and I loved it. The morning after wasn't so pleasant, but it was definitely worth it.
Sunday - I'm basically packed and I left for SB with Chupac and Vangie in tow. Spring break is officially over. FML

No comments:

Post a Comment