Thursday, April 29, 2010

1 Down, 1 To Go

Had my comm final today and after finishing it I honestly didn't know how I did. My professor is probably one of the best professors I have ever had. I had her for a previous comm class and she's super tricky and concise when it comes to her tests. I guess you can say her exams are more meticulous and conceptualized based, because she wants to understand the material from back to front. That and the fact that Comm is a impacted major, so it's part of her job to "weed out" students who don't neccessarily understand or lack the passion for this major. But it's extremely nerve racking when you take her exams because you second guess yourself ALL THE TIME since she has similar answers like "both a and b" or "all of the above" and mostly likely she included an answer that could go two ways. Anyways, I ended up getting a B on the midterm (YAY!). I can't even tell you how anxious I was to find out how I did and I knew if I got below a B I would have cried. I don't do well when I don't get what I want....academically. Especially when I work hard for it and I hate it when I end up failing or falling below my expectations. I called my mom when I found out what grade I got and although I got a B I was literally about to cry. I don't know what it was, but I guess I was just a bit stressed, overly anxious, nervous, and a bit scared. I'm sure I keep blogging how this is my last prereq comm class before I get into the major, so it's pretty stressful. It's all or nothing at this point and I just need a B in the overall class to get into the major. I guess I just have to keep working hard. STRESSSSSSSS. One more midterm to go and this global warming midterm isn't going to be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment