Sunday, March 29, 2009

Times Flying!!


Wow, time feels like its just going by quicker and quicker by the second. This coming week won't be too friendly since I have about two exams, 1 quiz, and a speech. But once it's all over, it's SPRING BREAK!! Can't wait (even though all of my friends have just come back from their spring break!). Unlike my friends, I'll be spending my spring break at various high schools and talking to them about college. How boring!! Ugh, I just can't wait for the end of May till New York!!


Birthday plans are coming along. Jessica and I will be shopping for our outfits this weekend. EXCITING!! The LILY ALLEN concert is this saturday, and will be even more exciting!!


I just finished watching the Marc Jacobs Louis Vuitton Documentary, and I loved it! It just reiterates my passion and the things I love and adore...like Marc Jacobs & Louis Vuitton!! haha

Till next time, I will keep you posted on how my always awful Monday's go. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment