Monday, January 14, 2013

Ad Campaign: Balenciaga Spring/Summer 2013

balenciaga-spring-summer-2013-02
I still can't believe the days of Nicolas Ghesquière are officially over at Balenciaga. I've grown to be such of a fan of his talent, I can't wait to see what he does next. Buzz is that he will be starting his on line, which I think he should totally do given what he's created at the helm of one of the most famous fashion houses in the world of fashion. The ad campaign for his last collection, which was shot by the wonderful, Steven Meisel, is all that is Balenciaga; chic, multiple girls, fresh, and classic Ghesquière. I'll miss him...I guess we'll have to wait and see what A Wang delivers as it's new creative director.
balenciaga-spring-summer-2013-01 balenciaga-spring-summer-2013-04 balenciaga-spring-summer-2013-05 balenciaga-spring-summer-2013-03 balenciaga-spring-summer-2013-06



Photos from The Design Scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment