Saturday, August 14, 2010

One of my all time favs, Interlaken, Switzerland

swiss1 swiss2 swiss3 swiss4 swiss5 swiss6 swis7 swiss7 swiss8 swiss9


I had the BEST time ever in Switzerland. It was probably one of my favorite places to travel when I was in Europe. I adore Paris, but being in a city for awhile calls for some outdoors time and Interlaken was just what the doctor ordered. The Swiss Alps were absolutely breathtaking and the air was so crisp is was like a drug, I needed more and more. Interlaken was probably one of the only places I actually felt safe and was able to let my guard down. It was so fun to get drunk and be with the six people I adore during the program. Canyoning was definitely an experience and I would love to do it again! It was such a rush and a reminder for me to live life more often in the present than the future. Ugh I miss it so much! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment