Thursday, August 5, 2010

Every Girls Dream, Chanel Haute Couture.

chanel P7160080 chanel1 chanel2 chanel3 chanel4 chanel5 chanel6 chanel7 chanel10 chanel11 chanel9 chanel12 chanel13 chanel8 chanel14


Being at the Chanel show was like being high, but better. Never in a million years would I have imagined myself at the Haute Couture show. Reading about talented editors such as Carine and Grace is amazing, but to see them in person, is even more amazing. To be surrounded by models I see on the covers of Vogue is just mine blowing. Everyone I met including my favorite bloggers Hanneli, Bryan Boy, and Tommy Ton were extremely nice and well spoken. Style was on point at the show, and I have never seen so many women wearing Chanel in one place than I did at the show, then again, that's a given. Words cannot express how I feel or felt at the time. Chanel. =)Big thanks to photographer Brian P. for sending me these wonderful pictures.

2 comments: