Monday, August 9, 2010

Greetings from Rome..

It's 1248am and I'm off to the airport at 330am for my 6am flight back to Paris and I cannot sleep. FML. On the flip side, I have had an amazing time here in Rome seeing the Vatican with it's Sistine Chapel and St. Peters Square, the forum with all it's gorgeous ruins, the fountain de Trevi, the Spanish steps, the coliseum and so much more! The food has been absolutely mind blowing, my favorite of course was the pizza and lasagna. MMMM. I will definitely miss the food here. Although Rome in general is dirty, a bit sketch and filled with unhelpful Italian people, I am happy to be back in Paris tomorrow for my last day in Europe!

These two months have been incredible from the people I've met, to the places I've traveled to the experiences I came upon. I not only learned about the French culture and language but I learned a lot about myself. I now come back to the states with a new perspective on life. I will be eternally grateful for my travels here and cannot wait to be back here for work or just to live. Who knows. :) Will post pictures of Switzerland, Nice, and Rome as soon as I get back to the states. I'm sure doing so will only make me miss Europe even more. Waahhhh. J'adore Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment