Monday, March 1, 2010

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe it's already March! I have a few weeks till the quarter ends, which means I'm on lock down as of next week to start studying for finals. crap. Anyways, things are coming along in terms of my school work. I've been stressing like mad crazy last week, because I wasn't too sure how everything was going to play out with my 2 presentations, papers and reading. I have my last group presentation this Thursday, which gives me time to focus on my paper that I'm practically almost finished with. Then I can start on my last honors paper, which will give me time to study in peace for finals. Ahhhh.

This weekend was a great little distraction. The girls came down for a weekend. Like always, we drank, partied, did a little trees, and just relaxed the whole weekend despite the hideous rain. I can't wait till they come back in April for my birthday and floatopia! It'll be amazingly fun! Dang, I can't believe I turn 22 next month! It's crazyy. I look forward to going home in a couple of weeks to get my car, help Camilla with her dresses for her wedding, and to hang out a bit for spring break.

By the time I know it, it'll be June, which mean's I've finished my first year at UCSB and I will be starting my second and last year at UCSB next fall! I still can't believe how everything is unfolding. I wonder what my graduating friends will have planned after graduating. scary. Then in mid June, I'm off to Paris, which I am still super excited about. I know I still have a shittzer load of paper to do, and I wish the school would just send me my package already, so I knew what family I would be staying with and in what district! We'll see. <33

PS. Congrats to my girl Coco Rocha, who just got engaged !!

1 comment: