Thursday, March 11, 2010

Quick Update.

It's dead week, so I've been pretty much writing my papers and studying for finals week next week. Let me just say that I have only one final left next Friday and I'm super excited! Ahhhh then it's finally spring break. I can't wait to be back home and partayyy!!! Oh and work, I'm excited to be going back to the CBS studio to actually do some work there. Speaking of internships, I applied to a few fashion places, so we'll see how that goes. *cross your fingers.

Ehhh, I'm definitely not looking forward to doing all my mandatory paper work for Paris, but I'm excited to say I only have four months till I go! This is insane! Two months till extravaganza and floatopia. This quarter is going to be mayhem.

Alright back to studying. Sorry for my lack of updates. It is finals week, so I'm just trying to focus on everything for school. Alright pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment