Monday, March 15, 2010

Some Mindless Babbling...

One more final and it's not till Friday. Hopefully I will have the capabilities to show this comm final whose boss. I'm feeling slightly prepared, but not as prepared as I want to be. We'll see how this week of endless studying goes.

I can't wait to be home this coming weekend. Speaking of home, I need to figure out how the hell I'm going to make it up there. Hopefully a few friends will be willing to take me up. I miss Belvy( mi carro) too much.

Spring break consists of a shit load of paper work for Paris, I'm uber excited. Four more months! I definitely can't wait to be back home though for my endless adventures in the City with all my friends. Can't wait!

Can't wait for Vegas in August for Camilla & Ryan's Bachelor and Bachelorette party!! It's going to be EPIC. Ahhh speaking of Camilla, she just MMS me with her final decision on a dress! Right when I saw it I felt that it was the perfect dress for her that I almost started to cry! I'm so happy for her and I honestly only wish to be just as happy when I marry my perfect man.

Damn, spring quarter is almost here, which means I've completed one of two of my years here at UCSB. As much as I'm going to miss it, I really honestly can't wait to get a head start on my life. I feel a bit held back when I'm in school for some reason, but having the idea that I'll have my degree under my belt is much more comforting than being without it. Ahhh I wonder what life has in store for me!!! Hopefully I'll be able to move to the East Coast for grad school. I really do have my sights on Columbia or NYU. I loved their campuses when I came to visit last year and they both have programs I'm looking for. But I guess we'll see what life has in store after I graduate.

I need to go shopping. I don't remember the last thing I bought. Oh wait nvm. DAMN.

No comments:

Post a Comment