Monday, October 26, 2009

Not so far away...

Last night I spent a few hours chatting it up via webcam with some friends and family. Vince told Anna and I about Tokbox, which is a pretty cool website where we can all chat at the same time using our webcams. I got super excited that I kept telling chat 2people to go on so we can all chat together! lol. It was great to see a lot of familiar faces back home and see what everyone was doing.

Vince also happened to pick up our Lady Gaga concert tickets on the 13th of December in San Francisco. I'm really excited for that, since I will finall be home on winter break for that! Thanks Vince! Let's see what else, midterms are this week. GREAT. I've been studying since the weekend, so hopefully I do well. I have a French quiz today, and a midterm for the class on Thursday. I also have my comm midterm on Thursday. All I want to say is bring it on! ohk now I need to feel more prepared for the midterm, now that I said bring it on I have to study!!

No comments:

Post a Comment