Monday, October 19, 2009

ALWAYS RUNNING!

Just finished my first paper of the quarter! I really hope I get a good grade on it. I worked so hard and my CLAS tutor, Bob said that I've really improved since the first time I met with him. He said "I'm really glad you came back, Ish. It's good to see you and see how your paper developed into something better than it was before." Aww, such a cutie too, he even calls me Ish! Anyways...

MIDTERMS NEXT WEEK! Pray for me! But to celebrate my first paper and party before midterms, DT (downtown) this Thursday! I finally get to see my lovely Kels, I've missed her soo much. The last time I saw her was when we were both working at CBS. It's nice to have gained a friend that goes to the same school as me. <3 her. Ahhh, ohk 8am class tomorrow. pieces. =)

OH! And Lady Gaga's new single, Bad Romance is BADASS! I can't stop listening to it. Can't wait to hear Rihanna's new single Russian Roulette tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment