Wednesday, September 30, 2009

UCSB Schedule

Still no internet, which means I'm still soaking up the free wifi at school. Hey, at least it's free. Anyways, here's my little schedule for the week.

Monday:
9am to 12pm - Interning (CBS)
1pm - French 1
4pm - Gym

Tuesday:
8am - Communication 1
1pm - French 1
5pm - Ed 118; Honors

Wednesday:
9am to 12pm - Interning (CBS)
1pm - French 1
4pm - Gym

Thursday:
8am - Communication 1
1pm - French 1
5pm - Ed 118; Honors

Friday:
10am - Gym
1pm - Communication sections

Sat - Sun:
PARTYING! Oh, and studying.

Wow, since school has finally started I've been running around like crazy. After transferring into a quarter system from a semester system you really need to hit the ground running. I've been talking to the communication dept, french dept, and my advisers to make sure I get all my stuff done. I have much to accomplish here at UCSB, which includes:

- obtaining a full Communication major (after finishing up 3 pre reqs for the major)
- planning my EAP program to France in the summer (super excited!)
- fulfilling my honors curriculum before graduation, so that I can graduate with highest honors (top 10% baby!)
- getting into Phi Beta Kappa (an honorary frat)
- involving myself with clubs
- and finally graduating!

I was thinking about minoring in French, but I visited the French dept today, and I just came to the conclusion that with Comm being my focus and all my honors curriculum, I would be overloading myself. Plus, I would have to take about 60 units to fulfill the French minor, but I only need 78 units to graduate! It's more complicated than what I'm trying to say right now, but i'll spare you the educational details. But I'm super excited to get started! =)

Oh, yesterday the roommates and I drank. It was super fun. Met a few guys who seem to be very cool! This week is pre-rush, so I'll be partying it up for sure! Ahhh, and I think I can actually drink beer now. I've had about 7 different kinds just being here in SB. I really like this one called "Wild Blue," which I had for the first time and it tastes like blueberries! Ahhh, anyways I really need to study! Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment