Thursday, September 24, 2009

Still no internet, I'm DYING.

Sorry for the lack of blogs. I still have not internet in my apartment! I'm honestly not too sure when we'll be getting it, but I'm sure it will be soon.

Right now I am in the library soaking up the free WiFi. Earlier I had my first class, which was Communications 1! There was about 400 people in the class, and it was pretty cool. Professor Mullin, seems great. Although I hear that the class is intense and quite difficult, I have come into the class with one fierce mentality: Bite there heads off before they bite mine! So watch out fellow comm majors. =)

OMG! Before class, I unlocked my bike and the U part of my lock got stuck in between my wheel. Since I was about to be late for class I left it in my wheel, lol. But thankfully I got it out. YAY!

I have a class earlier today at 5pm! It's my first "night class" here. We'll see how that goes. Until then folks..

1 comment: