Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My New Obsession: GLEE



Cory Monteith is my new boy friend. How cute is he? If you don't want to watch the whole pilot for Glee, then fast forward to the very end and listen to him sing. I'd die. I get goosebumps every time I watch him sing! The show is super good and doesn't seem like it will let down. It has charisma, humor, and is touching yet somewhat relate able. I can't wait for it to start in late September. I hope fox will showcase this show online! I won't have a TV. Then again I could use Pee Wee's flat screen TV.

Just watching the show also makes me miss high school. Maybe that's why I like it, because a part of me is able to remember the days by watching the show. The whole cast seems extremely talented. The black girl can def sing, and you can youtube her singing "Bust Your Window" by Jazmine Sullivan, and she does a great rendition. The show is basically about following these "losers" who are all part of the Glee Club. They live there life day to day in high school facing peer pressure, love, bullying, and self exploration. AHHH! I'm totally Glee'd OUT!!!

1 comment: