Monday, June 24, 2013

Mens Fashion Week: Spring/Summer 2014 Favs PT 1

andreass14m1 cornss14m1 etross14m1 gucciss14m1 rbss14m1 missss14m1
Check out more of my favorite mens collections after the jump!


Photos from The Fashionisto.


andreass14m2 andreass14m3 andreass14m4


Andrea Pompilio // Hands down my favorite collection of the SS 14 season. I'm probably so enthusiastic about it because I could literally see myself wearing every single piece of the collection. I've recently been drawn to more black in my wardrobe, but this gives me hope that I haven't completely crossed over to the dark side. Besides, how beautiful are these prints? From geometric, florals, to paisley, I think the color palette balances the multi patterned collection perfectly. With soft, but modern silhouettes, the collection was brilliant from start to end.

cornss14m3 cornss14m4


Corneliani // In my opinion, Corneliani was all about the knits. I loved the different variations in the color, seams, collars, and knits. I've been looking for a belted cardigan for awhile now, and the one featured in the show makes me want one even more...

etross14m2etross14m3 etross14m4


Etro // I'm not a really big fan of the whole Western trend, but I will say that the collection for Etro's SS 14 presentation was absolutely beautiful. The Western Spanish influence of the collection showcased western like silhouettes with two toned pants and a variety or shoulder detailing. I love a good orange and navy ensemble and the suit that walk down the runway was beyond perfection. I also thought the sombreros were a great touch.

gucciss14m2 gucciss14m3 gucciss14m4


Gucci // Another flawless collection done by the extremely talented (not to mention beautiful) Frida Giannini. Just like Andrea Pompilio, I could literally see myself wearing a lot of this collection (in my dreams!), which is probably why I loved it so much. I enjoyed how tailored yet sporty and contemporary the collection was. It was fresh and not boring or same old same old. Like Etro, I saw a lot of two toned pants, which will clearly be a trend come SS 14. Are you guys ready for it?

rbss14m2 rbss14m3


Rag & Bone // Simple and easy is nice and you can always expect that from Rag & Bone. I love their whole asthetic; all American sportswear, but with a dash of modernity. Never boring, always chic. Easy peasyyy.

missss142 missss14m3


Missoni // For me Missoni is always going to be an easy choice when it comes to men's fashion. Besides it's heritage and iconic prints, it's one of those brands you could easily shop for a few things without having to think twice. From soft shell sportcoats to easy chevron printed sweaters, a lot of their pieces are naturally all about a certain lifestyle, which to say are meant for those living a simple, yet stylish life.

No comments:

Post a Comment