Friday, June 18, 2010

Tommy Ton Street Shooting: Pitti Uomo Fav's

gqpitti67
I'm in dyer need of a utilitarian jacket. I think they're a great investment for practically all seasons. I've been trying to find one with drawstrings at the bottom, but now i'm debating if I should just get a structured one like this. Either way, i NEED one. gqpitti71
I believe plaid pants and fitted plaid pants at that adds a sort of pizzaz to any outfit for the spring and summer. I think plaid is such an iconic print, that everyone should have something plaid in their closet whether it's a pair of shorts, button up or pants. I also need to find a really good pair of skinny ankle jeans, that's a must.
gqpitti28
I'm trying really hard to save up to buy a LV while I'm in Paris, but with all the traveling I plan on doing, I'm not too sure how I can do that. I've been doing some research and LV has a bag called the Brooklyn that is quite similar to this bag that I think will be perfect for me. I can dress it up or dress it down, I'm really looking for a bag that's versatile with straps, a handle, and buckles. Such a classic bag.
gqpitti65
This is such a great photo! I love the character I sense in this photo and the styling is amazing, yet classic at the same time. From the fedora, to the knit tie, I was 100% on board.
gqpitti44
Man clutches are everywhere! This camel colored croc one is so chic I'm wreaking of jealousy. Who needs a bag when you have a croc clutch?
gqpitti11
Short sleeved collared shirts and fedoras are my go to look this season. It's an easy yet stylish look to accomplish, yet it's a bit effortless. MMJ used to have these great cotton ones, I'm super sad I did not get them in practically every color. FML.
gqpitti5
White jeans, pants, and shorts are one of my biggest obsessions. Pairing them up with a checkered shirt is a great go-to outfit. I have a pair of green jeans I got from Uniqlo in NYC that look very similar to the green pants in this photo, yet I love the idea of pairing it with a brown blazer and a blue tie. The colors work together amazingly.
gqpitti26
Camel colored man clutch and plaid again! We may just have a trend in the making.
gqpitti27
I love this type of green, I guess it could be a forest green. Either way, this suit looks great with the blue button up and brown leather belt.
gqpitti56
This is the ULTIMATE man clutch. How beautiful is it? It's beyond words, I wonder who it is by.
gqpitti62
Short suits are my go to outfits for the spring and summer. I think their chic, hip, and fun at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. i love your site!!
    great post
    Hara
    http://www.myfashiontricks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete