Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1 year down, 1 more to go.

I just finished my first year at UCSB and I am super excited to start my senior year (aka my last year) this coming September. I believe I'm more than ready to start working and making the big money. Although I have a year left, I'm still contemplating on whether or not I should go to grad school or take a year off to work towards a career in the PR field. I guess I'll figure that out soon enough.

Finals were last week and I am happy to say I got a 92% in my last and the most hardest Pre-Comm class, which officially means I am now in my major! All that stress and hard work has paid off and I'm glad it did, now all I have to worry about is my honors stuff.

Paris is less than a week with my flight leaving this Sunday, which I am super excited for! I cannot wait to shop, eat, immense my self in the French culture, meet my new family, travel to Italy, Greece, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. I'm trying really hard to make it to 'T in The Park' in Ireland, but we'll see how my funds are after I shop! I also really hope to make it out to Greece to meet up with Sophia. Super excited to see my cousin Katrina in Rome and my favorite Harvard-er Sanyee in London! I have quite a few friends also going abroad so hopefully I will be able to meet up with them. I actually just came back from a day of shopping and bought SIX pairs of shorts, which totals to about eleven pairs of shorts for my two month trip only. Summer is in full spring and I need to look my best if I want to blend into the whole chic Parsian culture, and believe me, I WAS BORN READY! Super excited!

Bff's, sister, and the girls are all going to Vegas this weekend and I am SUPER SAD/JEALOUS that I will not be there to experience that with them!!!! I can only imagine how much damage they will put upon Vegas. Now I can't wait to go in August!

LIFE IS GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment