Sunday, December 9, 2012

Liuk Bass for Tendencias Magazine

MaquetaciÛn 1
While the temperature here in New York started dwindling down week after week, I've become more aware of how much my wardrobe lacked the appropriate winter attire. I've started to buy thermals, down puffers coats, and beanies... While I personally have to suffer through the blaring winds and ice cold temperature, my ensembles surely don't have to. I've recently joined the gym and have been wanting to buy more "active" weather appropriate clothing like leggings, colorful sneakers/trainers, fur hooded anoraks, and logo sweatshirts. I've also become addicted to watching the New York Knicks, and I've got a few snapbacks in mind. :)Let's see what I can scramble together, in the meantime, I thought this editorial pretty much summed up what I was thinking...
MaquetaciÛn 1MaquetaciÛn 1 MaquetaciÛn 1 MaquetaciÛn 1



Photos from Before You Kill Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment