Monday, April 9, 2012

New Purchases: Chan Luu Scarf & Cambridge Satchel

IMG_1687
I honestly don't know what it is, but lately I've been having an obsession with fluorescent oranges!! I think they're a great POC (pop of color) when I'm wearing neutrals, but it's a great addition when I want to color block! I picked up this beautiful Chan Luu scarf at work in a Carrot color that I instantly fell in love with. It's so light weight, it's great for summer days/nights (it's also more of a neon orange, sorry for the dark photo!). I've been contemplating on getting a fluorescent colored bag from the Cambridge Satchel Company for awhile now, and I just bit the bullet and bought it over at Bloomingdales. The color is a bit tough, because it photographs more like a orange orange, but it's quite neon in person, which is awesome!


1 comment: