Friday, February 5, 2010

Rain Neccessities

I am pretty much sick and tired of having to bike to class in the rain, so I decided to walk today. Let's just say walking and biking in the rain is still one hell of a bitch. The winds are all crazy, your umbrella is about to flip out, the front side of year jeans are drenched and your shoes and socks are soaked. It's absolutely crazy and the puddles and flooded under-bridges don't help either! No one wonder everyone here invests in rain boots. To make matters worst, I left my only water proof jacket at home, when I came home last week to use it in Tahoe. FML. Looks like I'll have to make it out to LA next week after midterms to treat myself to some of these lovely rain boots and maybe a poncho from Marc by Marc. Let's just say that I will be treating myself to a little shopping spree after midterms are over!! $19 for the poncho and $28 for the rain boots, can ya blame me?
marc1
marc2

1 comment:

  1. Damn.. I'm really feelin' the blue ones! Hopefully I can make a trip to Marc in SF.

    ReplyDelete